In this blog, you will get complete knowledge of what is Google AdSense and how it works, and Tips to Earn Money With Google AdSense
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a program run by Google it helps website publishers to earn a healthy income through Google ads that run on their websites and they are paid for every click they get on their website. It’s a very good ecosystem developed by Google in this process everyone gets profit customer gets lead for their business by publishing Google ads publishers get money through ads running on their website and Google take some share of the income and left the share transferred to the publisher.
Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. –Credit Wiki
How Google AdSense works
Google AdSense’s main work is to publish ads on the publisher’s page. Also, Google provides ads on your website relevant to the content you regularly publish on your website. For example, if you publish a post related to fast food restaurant then AdSense shows results related to other dishes of the restaurant or shows another fast food restaurant in that particular area.
Possible Criteria for getting Google AdSense on your website
- First and the most important condition is you have your unique content for publishing. Unique content plays the most important role in the growth of a website and it also helps a lot in indexing your website on the first search results page of Google.
- Your age is at least 18 years old and below the age of 18, Google doesn’t accept your application.
- You are eligible only after your site completes its six months from the day when it was created.
- Before giving you AdSense approval Google verifies that your site receives regular organic traffic. Google called traffic organic only when traffic directly comes from the Google browser clicking on website traffic generated by backlinks, Instagram, and Facebook is not included in organic traffic it comes in the supportive traffic category.
- Your site must not contain any abusive illegal or hacking content.
- You have to use language supported by Google
Advantages of Google AdSense
- One of its most popular advantages is it provides instant results whenever you search for anything on Google it provides instant other results related to the product you searched for before this attracts the mind of the customer and also saves the searching time a customer
- It gives us the freedom to test and experiment we can easily check with Google AdSense which product or services demand is high in the market in the current scenario also it provides freedom by publishing an ad for two different items at a single time at this simple experiment we can easily find which product demand is high in the market
- It helps in measuring results and provides knowledge of which specific keywords provide the highest number of clicks also it tells which keyword is giving the best results
- It provides us the facility to select money according to our usage also it gives us the freedom for how much time we are going to run our ad
- It has a high ROI return on investment potential because it creates a huge number of leads for our business per ad
- Its main focus is on targeted advertising. This is the main benefit of Google ads it only shows ads to the person who most requires that particular ad. For example, if someone searches for the best bikes on some website ads shown to that person are only related to bikes
- It removes the difference of boundaries because if we are in India we have the facility to run our ad in any part of the world
- It provides money on CPC cost per click it is a very good payment system. This system is very good for small businesses because many other big companies in the market provide money only when a customer watches the full ad
Disadvantages of Google AdSense
- Rules are very tough
- Sometimes we get a load of irrelevant ads. For example, we see some ads sometimes while watching cricket matches which are not useful for some people also these ads increase load time
- Google provides AdSense only after reaching 100 dollar limit which is quite difficult to achieve for some people
- Sometimes we get fewer payments than we expect
- Payments issues are also faced by some people
I think Google AdSense is worth it if you know how to use Google Adsense properly and smartly because Google Adsense is the most impactful way to take your business to a high sky in 2022 that is all about it here I sum up the article on a good note, yes Google ads are worth it.